Factor 75 provides restaurant quality prepared meals for the health conscious eater

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have tried numerous meal delivery services.  I have tried both grocery (Hello Fresh, Blue Apron, Sun Basket, Dinnerly) and prepared (Daily Harvest, Veestro, Factor 75) services.  I have to say, I am the most impressed with Factor 75.

First of all, why switch to prepared services?  I realized that I enjoy cooking, but the meals that are sent out by the grocery meal services are pretty one dimensional (Potatoes, Carrots, Meat).  Even the more interesting ones seem to repeat the same vegetables over and over.  I will say that if you are interested in grocery meal kits, they all have different pros/cons.  My favorite overall was probably Sun Basket, since I am a health conscious buyer and their packaging and ingredients were quality.

I switched to prepared serviced so that I could have an easy meal with controlled ingredients and I wouldn't be rushing out to the nearest Sub Shop every day to find something to eat for lunch.  While Daily Harvest sounded great, I wasn't usually too keen on drinking a smoothie or eating a grain bowl as my lunch.  Not only did these not excite me, but they were not particularly filling.

That's where Factor 75 comes in.  I was also considering Freshly.  However, Freshly does not offer Plant Based options at the moment.  Consider Freshly if you would like to save a little money and the lack of plant based options doesn't bother you.  They both come highly rated.

On the Factor 75 site, you are able to customize according to your dietary preferences and allergies.  This was extremely helpful since I have minor allergies to certain ingredients.  After you select your preferences, they will automatically adjust your meals according to those in the future.  However, you can select other meals if you'd prefer.  They will indicate an allergy using an alert when you are selecting your meals.  
Allergens

Select any items you are allergic to or want to avoid in your weekly menus

Diet Type

If you’re following a specific diet type, select one option below

Proteins

Select any items you want to exclude

Even better, all of the meals are non GMO, preservative free, and mostly organically sourced.  You can read more on their FAQ under Ingredients.  

I got my first Factor 75 shipment on June 7 and I am not exaggerating when I say the food is absolutely delicious and restaurant quality!  In fact, the food is better than I've had in most restaurants.  You will NOT be disappointed.  I have included photos of some of my favorites listed below.  I can tell you there was not one that I didn't like.  


Pesto Salmon
Artichoke and Spinach Chicken Breast

Steak with Garlic Cauliflower Mash
Italian Roasted Pork





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angels

Shell of a man

Kindred Spirits